The following kinds of educational institutions may qualify to receive a 60% discount on Kamehameha Publishing products:
- Hawaiʻi schools that serve students from preschool through grade 12
- State of Hawai‘i libraries
- University of Hawaiʻi system schools, departments, and programs
- Hawaiian culture-based educational initiatives and community programs (nonprofit 501c3)
To sign up for the discount program, just follow these two steps:
- Create a user account.
- Complete our registration form using your organizational address and email information. Nonprofit educational organizations will need to attach a copy of their IRS determination letter indicating tax-exempt status.
Once you’ve submitted the registration form and documentation, please allow 2–3 days for notification of discount approval and further instructions.
For additional information, please see our FAQ.